Monday, February 9, 2015

Whats going on with me at the moment.

Well this will be a short little blog to give you a heads up about whats going on with me. I am now in the waiting period of finding out about my Gastric bypass surgery with sleeve to get scheduled. Once I get a date I will let everyone know about it and will be blogging about the weight loss journey that it entitles. I might post videos for it also not quite sure yet though. If you all will be interested please let me know, your input will be very valuable to me.

I should be going fishing a little bit more here soon. It's something I love doing and its easy on my ankle and knee. My good friend and longtime fishing buddy Dennis sent me some fishing flies that he made that I am dying to try out.

March 7th I am going to the 3rd annual Spookshow that the Halloween club is putting on. I will be taking pictures and blogging about it when I get back. I am looking forward to it. Those of you who know me know I love Halloween and all sorts of dark and weird things. I will have a link posted if you are interested in going or at least checking it out.

Well that's about it for me for right now please stay tuned for more blogs and such. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment