Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Special thanks

Just when I pretty much lost all faith in humanity I get wonderfully surprised. I won't go into much detail but I have been hitting a really bad spell with bills lately mostly them getting backed up sometime almost getting some utility bills shut off due to not being able to pay on time. Yesterday was a perfect example. I was on the Yucaipa Buy Sell Trade 2.0 Facebook page. I was just asking a simple question about if anyone new of any programs that could help with utility bills. To my surprise the out pouring of help and suggestions was overwhelming needless to say someone actually offered to help pay it, and this person didn't even know me. So I just wanted to share this with all of you who take the time to read this blog. That no matter how dark everything seems to be or becomes there are still wonderful unselfish people out there willing to go that extra mile to help someone in need. So to all of you on the Yucaipa Buy Sell Trade 2.0 Facebook I thank you From the bottom of my heart. To all my friends and family who have also gone above and beyond by helping by either making sure I get to my Dr.'s appointments to just lending helpful words of encouragement to some and you know who you are that have gone even further by helping me in other ways. I truly thank you. You don't realize how much you all have helped back away from a very dangerous ledge.
Please know your hard work isn't in in vain I am fighting and will continue to fight. Once everything works out I will definitely pay it forward.

Thank you all and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment