Monday, July 14, 2014

A little bit about myself.

My name is John. I live in Southern California with my awesome wife Heather aka Chaoticrantings. Even though I like California, I truly feel connected to Oregon. It just it offers so much more for an old guy like myself. (more on that in future blogs).

What to say about myself. I am currently unemployed due to a work injury that has resulted in weight gain, some leg problems and now have been diagnosed with sever depression and social anxiety disorder. My therapist suggested that I start a blog because she says with my off the wall sense of humor I should give it a try.

So here I am blogging about a lot of different things from weird lil rants, to more important things like my upcoming Gastric Bypass with sleeve surgery to help me lose a substantial amount of weight. I will be blogging about the surgery and weight loss every week after it happens.

I am an avid fisherman I love fishing almost as much as I love my wife. I am lucky enough to have found a soul mate that shares the interests that I love. We are both avid gamers. We met 8 years ago playing a little video game called World of Warcraft, maybe you've heard of it? We have been married now 3 years and she can still put up with my weirdness after after all that time.

We have a pug (Daisy) who is kinda fat, chihuahua (Princess) who is a lil spaz, four cats; Chowmein, Xander, Patches, and Princess Fluffybum. All four of them are different in personalities and egos. I have two stepkids, Meghan and Eric. I have yet to meet Eric but have met Meghan. She is so talented and funny as all get out. She reminds me of a younger female version of myself. I just hope she doesn't do all the crazy things I did when I was younger and physically able to do things. Being able to run from the scene helps you know. She has a daughter who will be 3 years old soon. She is so adorable and I can't wait to meet her. They live in Kansas so its hard to meet them due to financial constraints.

I am just starting out as a video game streamer on Twitch. I enjoy gaming greatly and have been gaming since the age of about 6 and see no signs of stopping anytime soon. I do fine with some games. Others can be overwhelming sometimes but I just think that's me getting old. Games I like playing are Diablo3, Dayz, Risen, Titan Quest, Path of Exile, Skyrim, and Fallout 3, just to name a few. I have an xbox 360 and a new pc that I am blogging to you from and for streaming on twitch. The pc was gotten for me from a huge joint effort from friends and family to help me with this huge undertaking and life changing trip I am about to go on.

Thank you for taking the time to read and hopefully I will entertain and enlighten you all in the future weeks and so on.
John aka Fuzzyjohn on Twitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment